Are you reviewing packaging materials, documents, submission documents, marketing materials etc. manually?
Have you already identified the need for a solution to compare text and graphics in your organization, but need some help with the complete process of identifying, evaluating, and acquiring the right solution?
As a buyer, identifying the initial support required in the proofreading process, through to making a final buying decision is a complex task. This is especially true when budgets are tight and every investment needs to be justified with a proven business case.
So how do you begin choosing the right content comparison software that will meet your existing and future needs?
Watch the webinar, as we guide you through the typical steps needed to properly identify the right tool for your organization and how to get it approved.
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand how to align your team needs with the business needs
- How to define your proofreading challenges for your manager
- What are the best due diligence strategies to ensure you choose the ideal solution for your needs
- Learn to speak the language of your manager – Cost savings!
Who should attend:
- All stakeholders involved in researching, evaluating, proposing and selecting new technology tools
Dr. Jutta Hohenhoerst
Regional Sales Director, Schlafender Hase
Dr. Jutta Hohenhörst has more than 22 years experience in the pharmaceutical business. She has experience in different departments from Supply Chain Management to Strategic Marketing in F. Hoffmann-La Roche HQ, AstraZeneca and Fresenius HQ. While working for IQVIA during 2005 and 2012 she broadened her knowledge through strategic consulting projects in the pharma, medical device and hospital sector.