E-learning has been able to revolutionize learning around the globe, providing access to education no matter where you are as long as you have a device and the internet. It gives people the freedom to learn when it is convenient for them and about specific topics.
Companies are constantly striving to stay ahead, and this is especially true in the Pharma/Medical Device industries where competition is fierce and regulatory demands are high. Not only is there a need to compete with other companies, there is need to keep their best talent happy and motivated.
- Participants learn nearly 5 times more material without increasing time spent in training
- Boost employee engagement by 18%
- Increase productivity by $30 for every dollar invested on e-Learning
- Improve retention rates by 25% - 60% (compared to face-to face training)
Healthcare and Regulatory Affairs organizations such as DIA, RAPS, ISPE and TOPRA have already adapted to this style of courses to help members enrich their understanding on specific topics, while many companies like Purdue Pharma Canada have launched their very own internal e-Learning portal.
As a vendor who offers on-site training, we have noticed that it is becoming increasingly difficult to organize a training where all of the users can actually attend. Whether this is due to geographical location or tight timelines, there is almost always someone who is left out from the training.
Based on both our 2014 and 2016 Schlafender Hase Customer Survey, we know that our customers who have attended training feel more confident with TVT, can complete inspections quicker and are better equipped to help correct workflow issues within their own company. Based on this valuable information we knew that we needed to make training available to all.
Here are the top 3 reasons why we decided to launch our own e-Learning portal:
1) Customer Convenience: As mentioned above, with the rise in global teams, increasing workloads as well as mergers and acquisitions, organizing an on-site, live training can be quite challenging. By offering an e-learning portal where our users can log on when it is convenient to them, we can feel confident that our customers can get the help they need, when they need it.
2) Customer Success: Our customer’s success is directly linked to our success, therefore providing them a way to improve their skills and be better at their job is a win for everyone. We also recognize that projects and workloads vary, so providing a training program that allows users to review the content when it is relevant to the project at hand is a very useful tool.
3) Customer Satisfaction: We truly feel that by offering our customers an opportunity to succeed with our tool, this not only helps them to work smarter and faster, but also inspires confidence and peace of mind that the job they are doing is right the first time.
We are still offering our on-site training classes, as it is a valuable tool to get teams using TVT quickly and efficiently. We really appreciate the face-to face time we get with our customers and it will allow us to continue offering the personalized service we have always provided.
As part of the launch of our TVT e-Learning portal we are offering a free trial to anyone interested in getting a feel for the system.