- This month additional users from India, France, Austria, Denmark, Germany, Ireland, United States and Belgium come from Intuitive Surgical, Janssen, Perigord, Sun Pharma, Bayer, Novo Nordisk, Chiesi and Dr August Wolff
- A warm Welcome to Michaela Stenshorn, the latest addition to the Schlafender Hase team!
- Schlafender Hase is famous: members of the team are interviewed for various special interest publications with a focus on labeling in the regulatory world. Watch out for an upcoming article in the June edition of: Pharmaceutical Executive Europe.
- The results from the TVT 8 Beta-testers arrive. Everybody is excited about the very positive feedback!
- SHP travels to Austria for a TVT demonstration.
- TVTaaS launched on US Servers. High Availability, no waiting for JAVA to load = Quick comparisons … ask us for a trial!!
- Sanofi in South Korea starts to use TVT.
- TVT 8 is successfully validated! All customers who want to receive the Validation Package of TVT 8, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
- After 26 months of work, 135 new features and 90 improvements, TVT 8 is officially launched on May 17, 2016! The launch is accompanied by 5 webinars in different languages and record breaking attendance. Learn more about TVT 8 here.
- Schlafender Hase gets a new website!
- The SH teams have a “TVT 8 release lunch” to celebrate the release of TVT 8. Great job everyone!
- TVTaaS taking off in the US. New US based SSAE-16 compliant & Validated platform is a hit with North American users.
- For the first time ever, SHP conducts a TVT training in Korea.
- SHP hosts a TVT training with mixed companies for TVT 8.0. It was such a success we are planning another one in September.
- MSD increased the number of TVT licences.
- A meeting with F. Hoffmann-La Roche HQ in Switzerland is scheduled.
- Schlafender Hase celebrates it's 15th Anniversary. Most of the team from across the world gets together to celebrate.
- Debug Services and Schlafender Hase from Germany performed a common training for a customer in Baroda, India. 12 TVT users were trained in 3 days, and the the feedback and input from the users was fantastic.