- Merial, Novo Nordisk, Teva and Sanofi purchase additional TVT licenses
- The SHP team travels to the Americas to meet up with the SHI team. We talk strategy, administration and new (and existing) clients. Also there is some time to have fun in the snow...and ice!
- SHP attend the EGA: Regulatory and Scientific Affairs conference in London.
- SHP conducts interview for the internal position of a Quality Manager with focus on GxP and regulated environments.
- Bayer, and Sanofi, purchase additional TVT licences.
- Schawk starts to use the Text Verification Tool.
- It is planned to add 150 licenses for one of our oldest clients.
- After spending a few months with the product of a competitor, a local pharma design supplier returns to TVTaaS (TVT as a Service).
- SHI hires a trainer to keep pace with new customer additions.
- TVT 8 is coming: proud development management presents the new features to the team, and the team is excited!
- SH kicks off the first Beta-test phase with selected/interested clients.
- TVT is successfully integrated into the (pharma) world’s leading Artwork Management System!
- SHI attend two conferences: DIA: RSIDM and Pharma Packaging and Labeling USA.
- CSL Behring, Heraeus Kulzer, Lilly and Lilly purchases additional licences for Germany and Puerto Rico.
- The team is growing: Another series of interviews is held at the Schlafender Hase office in Frankfurt, we are seeking administrative support.
- SHP charters a plane to fly over to a city in the Netherlands, which is a little difficult to reach by public transportation. The customer wants to extend the use of TVT and also know all about TVT 8.
- The new TVT example file pairs are constructed in order to demo the new features to our customers and training participants.
- The second Beta test phase is kicked off with a series of multilingual Webinars. In total we reach 400 participants with both series of Beta webinars!